REI’S Minimap Mod is officially ported to Minecraft 1.3.2 and is now available for download. REI’s Minimpa Mod v3.2_05 creates a minimap in your Minecraft world by which you can easily find paths to caves, mobs and much more. It helps you remember the way points so you don’t get lost.
Description: A custom mod for Minecraft.
Release date: 17 August, 2012
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
[Minecraft 1.3.2] REI’s MINIMAP Mod v3.2_05:
REI’s Minimap Mod v3.2_05 Features:
- Instant processing
- Beautiful and better map rendering
- Expression of semitransparent blocks
- Bump-map expression of height
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
- Biome color
- Entities radar
- Cave mapping
- Waypoints (Can not teleport)
- Ingame keyconfig
- ZanMinimap frame appearance
- Indication of slime spawning chunks. (single player)
Make sure you back-up everything before installing this mod. If you still encounter any problem, blank screen or crashes after installing this modification, post a comment below.