OptiFine mod for Minecraft 1.3.2 just go released from the developer. OptiFine HD B3 is a performance modification which increasesthe Frame Rates (FPS) thus making your Minecraft faster. It also adds support for HD textures, improved graphics and better rendering.
Description: Performance mod for Minecraft.
Filesize: 295 kB
Release date: 23 August, 2012
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Download OptiFine Mod [1.3.2]:
OptiFine_1.3.2_HD_U_B3.zip (mirror 1)
OptiFine Mod HD B3 Version logs:
Compatible with Forge #225, some bug fixes, Extreme Render Distance still inactive.advertisement
How to install OftiFine Mod in Windows/Linux:
– Go to Start > Run > Type “%APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin” without quotes, hit enter.
– Now open Minecraft.jar using WinRar or any other compression software.
– Delete the META-INF folder there.
– Open the zip file of OptiFine mod, drag and drop its files in Minecraft.jar
– Run Minecraft!
Settings For maximum FPS use:
– Graphics: Fast
– Render Distance: Short/Tiny
– Smooth Lighting: OFF
– Performance: Max FPS
– AdvancedOpenGL: Fast
– Clouds: OFF
– Fog: OFF
– Animations: All OFF
– Sky: OFF
– Stars: OFF
– Try to install this mod on fresh copy of Minecraft.
– Always make a backup your current Minecraft directory, just in case.
– This can be installed using Magic Launcher.
– ModLoader is not compatible with it.