Good news for all the Minecraft fans, Millenaire Mod is officially updated Millenaire is a modification which generates a NPC (non-player characters) controlled villages from different civilizations in your single-player world. The NPC’s act like normal Minecraft players, they can trade, expand, craft, cultivate and more.
You can become leader of these cultural villages and help them to progress in building. You can also collect a wide variety of items and perform creation quest.
Description: Mod that adds a real-world village in your Minecraft.
Release date: 29th June 2015
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Millenaire Mod Download for Minecraft:
For 1.12.2 – (Direct) Mille-naire.zip
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) Mille-naireServer6.0.0.zip
For 1.7.10 Mill-enaire 6.0.0.zip
For 1.6.2 Millenaire 5.1.9.zip (7 MB)
For 1.6.1 – Millen-aire5.1.4.zip (6.8 MB)
For 1.5 and 1.5.1 – Millenaire4.4.2.zip (6.8 MB)
Latest Updated on: 28th September 2015
How to install Millenaire Mod:
– Download Minecraft Forge and ModLoader, install both.
– Download Millenaire client from the link above.
– Now Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and hit enter.
– Open Minecraft.jar file using WinRAR or other compression archive software.
– Delete META-INF folder.
– Open the Millenaire mod zip file, drag “put in mods folder” into Mods folder of Jar file.
– Launch Minecraft and enjoy!
• Backup all your worlds before installing this mod.
• It is recommended that you install this mod on FRESH copy of Minecraft.
• If you want to install any other mods over Millenaire, please check the compatibility first.