Metallurgy Mod for Minecraft is now officially available. Metallurgy 2 is an expansion pack modification for Minecraft which introduces a huge number of new tools, metals, ores and armor in your Minecraft world. It completely changes the way how blocks spawn and changes their priorities making game more comprehensive and fun to play.
Description: Expansion pack for Minecraft
Author: Shadowclaimer and RebelKeithy
Version: For Minecraft Latest Versions
Compatibility: Windows and Mac only.
Release date: 28th September 2015
Downloads of Metallurgy 3 for 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4:
Metallurgy – Core.zip
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) Metallurgy-1.7.10-126.96.36.199.jar
Downloads of Metallurgy 2 for 1.6.2:
Metallurgy – Core.zip (44.15 kB)
Last Updated on [ 16th August 2013 ]
How to install Metallurgy 2 in Minecraft:
• Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
• Download Metallurgy 2 mod zip file from link above
• Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods and hit enter.
• Move the mod zip file there, DON’T EXTRACT.
• Launch Minecraft!
– Backup everything before you install this mod, do it for your own good.
– This mod requires Forge build 230+
– If you’re updating this mod from previous version, Delete the configurations.
– You can find all the Metallurgy 2.