Minecraft supported MCPatcher HD Fix Download. MCPatcher HD is a program intended for easily Minecraft patching for various customizations. It allows players to easily install all the texture packs, modifications, skins and animations without touching the Minecraft.jar and other files manually.
MCPatcher HD Fix also allows you to switch Texture packs without re-patching game, the current version is for Minecraft.
Description: Visual customization tool for Minecraft.
Version: v4.2.2 – v4.3.0
Filesize: 3~ MB
Release date: 27th October, 2013
Compatibility: Windows, Mac & Linux.
Download MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft:
For 1.7.1 and 1.7.2
For 1.6.2 and 1.6.4:
For 1.5.2 and 1.5.1:
For 1.4.7 and 1.4.6:
MCPatcher HD Fix v4.3.0 Beta 4 Changelogs:
- Updated for 1.7.1 and 1.7.2.
- Fixed invalid cast exception with player skins.
- Fixed rendering issues with custom clock/compass textures.
- Fixed rendering issues with custom enchantments in the GUI.
How to use MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2/1.7.3/1.7.4:
* Download the tool according to your operating system.
* Double-click and open the executable file.
* Select the desired options and click patch
* Start Minecraft, click options > Resource Packs > Open Resource packs folder.
* Now download a texture pack, place its zip file in resourcepacks folder you just opened through Minecraft
* Now go back to game and switch to your favourite texture pack.
• Run MCPatcher HD Fix 1.7.2/1.7.3/1.7.4 as administrator, if you are a Windows 8, 7 or Vista user.
• Check official thread for more guides and bug reports.