Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1 supported MCPatcher HD Fix Download. MCPatcher HD is a program intended for Minecraft customization. It allows players to easily install all the texture packs, modifications, skins and animations without touching the Minecraft.jar and other files manually. MCPatcher HD Fix also allows you to switch Texture packs without re-patching game, the current version is for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6.1
Description: Visual customization tool for Minecraft.
Version: 2.4.5_03 / 3.0.4
Filesize: 1.7~ MB
Release date: 4th May, 2013
Compatibility: Windows, Mac & Linux.
Download Minecraft 1.5.1/1.4.7 MCPatcher HD Fix:
For 1.5.2 and 1.5.x:
For 1.4.7 and previous versions:
MCPatcher HD Fix v3.0.4 Changelogs:
- Updated for 1.5.2.
- Fixed potential crash with Better Grass.
- Report conflicts when mod order would cause MCPatcher’s changes to be overwritten.
- Fixed compatibility with recent BTW versions.
How to use MCPatcher HD Fix 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7:
* Download the tool according to your operating system.
* Double-click and open the executable file.
* Select the desired options and click patch
* Start Minecraft and click Mods & Texture packs
* Now to go Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter
* Browse to texturepacks folder, place your packs/mods there.
* Now go back to game and switch to your favourite texture pack.
• Run MCPatcher HD Fix 1.5.2 as administrator, if you are a Windows 8, 7 or Vista user.
• Check official thread for more guides and bug reports.