Good news! The Minecraft Comes Alive is officially released by the developer. Minecraft Comes Alive (or MCA) is a non-player character mod that modifies computer controlled villagers and gives them a better artificial intelligence. In layman terms, MCA mod gives them life and you can interact with them for your own benefits. You can give them tasks, build relationships with them and you can even marry! The latest version supports Minecraft.
Description: A custom mod for Minecraft to improve NPC’s.
Last Release date: 31st August, 2013
Filesize: 7 MB
Compatible: Single Player, LAN, Forge on Windows, Mac OS and Linux
Supported version: Minecraft 1.6.3, 1.7.1
Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.6.3/1.6.2/1.7.1:
For 1.6.3 – MCA v3.7.0.zip (Coming Soon)
For 1.6.2 – MCA v3.5.0.zip (3.43 MB)
For 1.5.2 - MCA v3.3.3.zip (6.1 MB)
Last Updates on [ 16th September 2013 ]
Features of Minecraft Comes Alive:
- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
How to install Mincraft Comes Alive:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge and run Minecraft once to complete its installation.
- Download and unzip Minecraft Comes Alive Mod file
- Put Minecraft Comes Alive Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Put MCA Mod Config into your config folder (Just right click in your .minecraft and click new folder, then rename that folder to config.)
Minecraft Comes Alive – Change Logs:
- Fix: Game no longer crashes a dedicated server when villagers are spawned.
- Feature: Minecraft Latest Version is now supported.
- Feature: Mobs will now attack villagers.
- Feature: Guards and children can now attack mobs from other mods.
- Feature: The original trading system is now accessible from MCA villagers.
- Feature: Added skins by FluffyBunny1089, AxelZabrak, and Wulfyk.
So folks have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here to check the latest updates of your favorite game online here.. If you are facing some issues related to this tool please report comment section.