After a long time, Marglyph has finally released TooManyItems mod for Minecraft v1.4.7. This modification allows you to get your desired item in your inventory by selecting from the menu. It supports both single and multiplayer and is compatible with many other mods (including Survival).
Description: Inventory/items modification for Java based game, Minecraft.
Last Release date: 23rd January, 2013
Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
[Minecraft 1.4.6] Marglyph’s Too Many Items Mod Download:
TooManyItems2013_01_09_1.4.7.zip (Mirror 1)
How to install TooManyItems in Minecraft 1.4.7:
- Download Too Many Items Mod
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open the bin folder and then Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META INF folder
- Open Too Many Items Mod zip with WINRAR or 7ZIP
- Drag the files into Minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft, start a New World
- Press ‘O’ to open the Too Many Items Mod window
- If you are having any troubles, issues or crashes while installing TMI in Minecraft 1.4.7, post a comment below.
- For configuring the advanced settings, you can edit “TooManyItems.txt” file.
- Please back-up your World saves, Minecraft.jar before installing this mod.
- In multi-player, you need to be server administrator/mod to utilize this mod.