Magic Launcher Tool for Minecraft 1.8.4/1.7.10. Magic Launcher is indeed a magical tool which allows you to load your Minecraft mods and texture packs without changing or editing Minecraft.jar. There are other tools which requires to edit Minecraft.jar which eventually turns into the corruption of the game or some other malicious errors. By using this tool you will be protected by these things. Also, you’ll be able to customize many in-game details, settings by it.
Description: A 3rd party launcher for configuring Minecraft start-up options.
Release date: 12th May, 2015
Filesize: 400~ KB
Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac
Magic Launcher for Minecraft 1.8.4/1.7.10 Download:
Windows – MagicLauncher_1.8.4.exe (Available After Release)
MacOS – MagicLauncher_1.8.4.zip (Available After Release)
Linux – MagicLauncher_1.8.4.jar (Available After Release)
Windows – MagicLauncher_1.2.5.exe (377 KB)
MacOS – MagicLauncher_1.2.5.zip (230 KB)
Linux – MagicLauncher_1.2.5.jar (260 KB)
Magic Launcher Features:
- Selectable minecraft.jar
- Automatic version detection
- Configurable window size, also maximized
- Selectable minecraft folder
- Selectable java executable
- Java memory limit
- Java custom parameters
- Show error log
- Remember user
- Configuration profiles
- Load mods dynamically without changing minecraft.jar
- META-INF does not have to be deleted
- Automatic mod compatibility checking
- External mods detection and compatibility checking
- Shortcut to external mods folder
- Configurable external mods
- Automatic mod requirements checking (ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, Forge, GuiAPI)
- Minecraft based program style.
We hope you will definitely enjoy playing Minecraft with Magic Launcher tool. So have fun and keep coming here to check the latest updates. If you are having some difficulties downloading this mod just let us know via comment section..