Herobrine 1.5.2 is a modification for Minecraft that adds extended Herobrine support in your world. Herobrine is an allied creature that helps you go on quests, fight with creepers and save you. The official Minecraft has also implemented Herobrine feature but it has been removed frequently due to problem it causes. Therefore, a 3rd party mod is released to maintain the compatibility.
Description: Adds allied human model in Minecraft
Last Release date: 4th May, 2013
Filesize: 5.0~ MB
Compatible: Forge and ModLoader
Version Supported: Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7
Herobrine Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1:
herobrine_latest.zip (for 1.5.2)
herobrine_archive.zip (for previous versions of Minecraft for e.g. 1.4.7)
Usually the mod zip file contains a readme.txt which he detailed installation instructions using the installer or manual. You should read that.
Herobrine Mod for Minecraft Installation Guide:
1. Download all the necessary things for installation.
2. Go into your minecraft folder (this is on Mac). If you don’t know how to get here:
3. Go to your bin.
4. Unzip the minecraft.jar with The Unarchiver
5. A folder titled minecraft will appear.
6. Take minecraft.jar and drag it out on to your desktop.
7. Go back to the folder that was created.
8. Rename it minecraft.jar.
9. Go in the folder and delete Meta.Inf
10. Unzip Modloader.
11. Copy all the files and paste them in to the minecraft.jar folder.
12. In minecraft.jar, find the folders “Mob” and “Item”.
13. Copy them, and then paste them on your desktop.
14. Unzip Herobrine
15. Locate the folder, “into_minecraft.jar”
16. Copy everything that’s in there, and paste it into your minecraft.jar folder
17. There will also be a folder in the Herobrine mod called into.minecraft. Open it.
18. Take the folders Herobrine and Resources, and put them in your minecraft folder. Not your minecraft.jar, but your folder that I taught you how to find in step 2.
19. Remember the Mob/Item folders we put on the desktop? Copy the contents of the Mob folder.
20. Go to minecraft.jar and find the Mob folder there. Paste the contents of the desktop Mob folder in this Mob folder.
Keep coming here and enjoy playing Minecraft with Herobrine Mod. If you are having some issues grabbing this mod please inform us via comment box..