Football Manager 2011 11.1.0 Download and Patch Notes. Good news for all the Football manager 2011 fans, Sports Interactive has finally released FM 2011 v11.1.0 Patch. This is a major update which fixes annoying crashes a huge list of bugs found in the game engine and some tweaks to GUI including several changes in the Football clubs. Football Manager 2011 11.1.0 Patch is a recommended update, you must install it for enhanced gameplay.
Football Manager 2011 Patch v11.1.0 Download:
fm2011v11_1_0_patch.dmg (187 MB)
fm2011v11_1_0_pc_patch.exe (171 MB)
Football Manager 2011 11.1.0 Patch Notes:
– Fixed possible crash when removing condition from player search filter dialog.
– Fixed launching from Windows Media Centre in fullscreen
– Fixed crash when generating award news items
– Fixed framerate glitch when the commentry bar changes colour
– Fixed issue where teams were wearing European kits in domestic matches.
– Fixed player motivation showing up as “complacent” when trailing in matches.
– Fixed a possible match divergence for matches going into extra time.
– Fixed missed shots that stayed on the pitch from showing up as blocked shots on the match analysis screen.
– Adjusted some of the pass tracking on the match analysis screen.
– Fixed issue where the start of first highlight is missed when user watches all goals/highlights.
– Fixed mac only player shirt corruption when switching between highmediumlow detail during a 3d match.
– Improved framerate of 3d match for older graphics cards running 3d in low detail.
– Fixed dynamic weather system which could often result in too much rainfall during match when not forecast.
– Fixed dynamic sounds not playing during the match when watching in “commentary only” mode.
– Fixed a bug where user confirms tactics without making a change, he can now make future tactics changes without any problems.
– Closing down player instruction now defaults to ‘team’ for certain positions when using classic tactics.
– Fixed issue with defensive line instruction changing when user set tactical roles for players when using classic tactics.
– Fixed issue where players were getting preferred squad numbers instead of starting squad numbers in the first season.
– Fixed assistant manager feedback during matches about opponents outnumbering our players in defense/midfield/attack.
– Fixed text for PPM training in player profile training section from clipping.
– Fixed an assert on training screen coach assignments when no coaches at the club.
– Fixed player/non-player not accepting mutual termination when manager first joins as promised.
– National and continental reputation database filters for creating a new game were including too many players.
– Games played in position now doesn’t include data for when players do not play long enough to get a rating.
– Stopped players being sent out from parent clubs when it is not possible for the loan to go through.
– Fixed starting days to gain nationality being calculated wrongly for some players in countries with the continuous living in nation requirement, requires new game.
– Fixed startup movie rendering off the bottom of the screen.
– Fixed some of the data (ppm trained, days injured) appearing corrupt on the player profile training section when no physios available at the club.
– Fixed wrong string being displayed in the affiliated clubs screen for clubs with access to other club training facilities.
– Prevented first team coaching assignments from being re-adjusted if only the youth team was missing assignments when hiring/firing staff.
– Improved weather with particular regard to reducing snowfall at higher temperatures.
– Fixed issue when applying for a vacant B team job.
– Fixed “Cannot run game failed to set up graphics”. If this message persists you can do one of the following. Install the full Direct-X SDK or install shader emulation software such as Swiftshader.
-Fixed possible corruption of human training info when resigning from a club/nation when managing both club and a nation at the same time.
– Adjusted manager wage requests when being hired from non-managerial roles.
– Adjusted chairman club loans.
– Adjusted non-football costs for lower league clubs.
– Fixed transfer clause news item link sending manager to wrong screen.
– Fixed too little ground rent being paid.
– Adjusted criteria for semi-pro clubs turning pro.
– Adjusted non-football costs for Premier league clubs.
– Adjusted South Korea ticket prices, wages.
– Human preferred formation on profile panel now defaults to 4-4-2 if the human’s formation can’t be calculated.
– Fixed a problem where the same string was displayed twice in the pre match analisys before a Cup Final.
– Fixed row selection changing automatically when accepting an offer in the Transfer Offer Centre.
– Fixed right side panel in tactics changing to player instructions automatically when dragging a player selection and scrolling in the left side squad list panel.
– Fixed Player Comparison panel not being translated properly when changing in-game language.
– Fixed some issues with live league table, latest scores and goal updates not working correctly on the competition screen.
– Fixed issue where the player happiness panel may not update until the game continues.
– Team record defeat records are now displayed 0-10 instead of 10-0.
– Fixed being able to click on players to take you to their profile in the Set Piece Creator.
– Custom views on squad panels now works across human and AI teams (not separate for each of the two).
– User can now not use the Past Positions tab to view the drawn groups just before the draw has been displayed.
– Fixed bug where fixtures in a group would not show underneath the group table.
– Auto team selection now doesn’t pick players who are co-owned and away at the other team.
– Squad filters sometimes would be of incorrect team type and show no players for the team (mainly reserves/U23).
– Fixed a bug where goals of the season don’t get shown properly.
– Fixed player training screen to not show first team match preparation workload for youth players.
– Fixed sort order when sorted by picked status (Pkd) on tactics after clicking “Undo Last” would not updating correctly.
– Fixed sort order on quad panels not updating correctly when using the top button bar to change team selection/positions.
– Fixed match widgets not remembering positions
– Penalty shootout bar is now collapsable
– Fixed incorrect sub tabs showing during match
– Holiday dialog now remembers “Return from holdiay on date” setting
– Fixed “Take Control” button on team screen when adding a new manager
– Fixed some untranslated text on the Upload Highlights and Fixtures screens
– Fixed “Past Experience” not updating after resigning
– Fixed popup menus on the Team Settings – Scouting panel
– Fixed user being able to buy and sell other teams transfer clauses
– Fixed display of match time during extra-time
– Fixed tactic buttons not being set to disabled when changes are pending
– Fixed layouts of Hall of Fame panels
– Fixed wrong match view mode being set when selecting an incident in the Match Overview screen
– Tidied up the layout of match panels
– Stopped over the top reaction to a B team winning a league.
– Reference talking point rather than highlight in matchday round-up when it’s the losing team.
– Fixed news item predicting record attendance listing away following as being almost as big as the total attendance.
– Fixed rounding issue with Transfer Offer news item which occasionally stated that a transfer bid is slightly higher than offered.
– Fixed Champions Cup seedings news item referring to 2010/11, every season.
– FIxed code in news item about a player been unhappy about a transfer bid been refused.
– Fixed string announcing stadium will be packed when not anywhere near capacity.
– Ensure distance in stat analysis news uses distance preference settings.
– Fixed incorrect description of international players in ‘players involved in national team’ round-up e.g. ‘fledgling international career’.
– Fixed code in news item about a player been unhappy at the sale of another player.
– Ensure appearances stat should only be displayed in news towards latter stages of season.
– Fixed ‘Where Are They Now’ News not displaying on request for unemployed humans.
– Stopped managers making incorrect comments based on the type of the last match.
– Fixed problem where player description would describe a club captain as his national team captain if he was currently in the squad.
– Give precedence to winning league over winning other competitions in team descriptions.
– Fixed headline describing teams as ‘easing past’ when it was closer than that.
– Manager to manager comments are now more varied.
– Managers no longer comment on an other managers recent appointment when they have been at the club for a long time.
– Fixed news item prompting to name an international squad for a double header against the same team repeating the team name twice.
– Fixed minor friendly recieving press coverage from high profile journal e.g. World soccer Magazine.
– Fixed shortlisted player being described as own team’s youngster in contract expires soon news item.
– News item regarding dangerman reads better and “Respond to comment” is no longer shown.
– News item praising the manager for signing a recommended player now correctly comes from the player rather than the manager.
– Fixed string shown in title chasing news item message.
– News items about players been unhappy about actions at their parent club no longer incorrectly refering the team they are on loan at.
– Fixed problem where teams were being mixed up in a news item referring to byes through rounds in certain competitions.
– Fixed some strings where we want to refer to a talking point for the losing team in a match report without it being a highlight.
– Fixed some strings which weren’t feminised.
– Fixed overall best eleven news item button taking you to the latest seasons best XI not the overall.
– Fixed occasional instance of wrong news being sent when a player completes learning a preferred move.
– Fixed popup action buttons sizing issues
Newgens and Player/Non-Player Progression:
– Adjusted long term goalkeeper agility and balance attributes.
– Adjusted code for filling in height and jumping attribute.
– Adjusted Brazilian common names for newgens.
– No extra youth players created at the start of the game for clubs without youth facilities.
– Adjusted second nationalities for Bosnian newgens.
– Finetuned jumping attribute in relation to player height.
– Finetuned non-player progression.
– Adjusted home grown status given to extra players generated at empty clubs and virtual players.
– Fixed some retirements of non-players that were happening right before the club season ended.
– Adjusted long term attribute development
– Adjusted newgens from inactive African nations
– Fixed user receiving several separate competition round-up news items when they are not subscribed.
– Fixed user receiving record news for reserve competitions when not subscribed to them.
– Fixed occasional instances of unsubscribe action being undone when player is automatically removed from shortlist.
– Stopped user being inundated with squad number reaction news when subscribed to competition.
– Fixed user questioned about toughness of away draw when due to nature of the cup round, the team would always be drawn away.
– Fixed being questioned about my inability to speak language when taking over a team where the majority of players can speak that language.
– Fixed press conference asking how disappointed I am with elimination after victory through play-offs.
– Fixed press conference option for player signed without work permit as he will be farmed out immediately.
– Improved main talking point selection.
– Fixed issue where play-off contenders were not being considered as promotion candidates.
– Fixed minutes being incorrectly totalled in press conference question about minutes since goalkeeper last conceded.
– Fixed press conference question not taking promotion into account when referencing past answer for choosing title winners.
– Fixed some questions displaying the wrong answer set.
– Fixed problem with honours occasionally being duplicated if person had more than one job at same team.
– Will no longer mention appearances for players where that information does not exist.
– Ensured person leading local businessman takeover is local.
– Ensure AI managers don’t demoralise players by withdrawing them before potential international debut.
– Fixed assistant recommending 26 man squad before naming a 23 man tournament squad.
– Ensure humans get report on players on international duty if they have other staff apart from assistant manager.
– Stopped young players taking up nationality because they think they can play for a nation they will never be good enough for.
– Stopped players (e.g. Almunia) taking up a nationality to play for a country that they will never be allowed to play for.
– Stopped very good players playing for non-fifa nations e.g. France / Guadelope.
– Fixed player call-up news item mentioning international competition that hasn’t started yet.
– Ensure that news about international player retirements also gets delivered to their club manager.
– Ensure user can set friendly instructions for own player when he is called up as a replacement in international squad.
– Enabled “Encourage” team talk option when leading only by two goals (will be enabled in ME version 903).
– Fixed bug where assistant manager team talk setting wasn’t being applied immediately after going to a team talk.
– Fixed full time team talk assistant feedback not being stored for players who were subbed during the match but got a team talk at the end.
– No longer advised to scout other nations if the club can only sign basque players.
– Fixed advice been displayed suggesting the team needs 4 points from one game to achieve their target.
– Fixed advice been displayed suggesting the team needs -1 point to achieve their target.
– No longer advised to drop players due to bad form when they are in good form.
– User now controls introducing the tutee in tutoring conversations rather than them appearing on their own.
– Tutoring completion news item is no longer randomly selected.
– Ensure that news reaches the human when managers comment on people at the human’s team.
– Players who agree to come out of international retirement now come out of international retirement.
– Unhappinesses are now always removed when the conversation has a positive outcome.
– The happiness category is now correctly disabled once you’ve already had a happiness related chat.
– Decreased the effect on morale having conversations have.
– Fixed bug where players who wanted to become non-players were not doing so following a recommendation by the manager.
– Cut down on the amount of tutoring the AI teams setup.
– News item When a player agrees to mutually terminate their contract in a conversation is now always sent.
– Improved the recent form and last game conversation flow.
– Added an option to conversations to let the user leave the conversation once it has reached the second stage.
– Added better descriptions for the linked people on the interaction screens.
– Stopped players who don’t want to leave the club accepting mutual contract terminations.
– Fixed players incorrectly thinking a promise to improve man management has failed.
– Made players more likely to agree leave of absence or promise to bring in a friend when they are struggling to settle at the club.
– Players now get unhappy if they are left out of the league squads for the season.
– Increased the likelihood of players backing down in conversations.
– Decreased the amount of players getting unhappy about settling in the area.
– Player no longer get unhappy about been placed in the reserves if they are banned.
– Players no longer request to be transfer listed if they are unhappy about not wanting to leave the club.
– Stopped players becoming unhappy at the same time.
– Players no longer get unhappy about their squad status changing when the manager hasn’t changed it.
– Stopped players getting unhappy at been left out of the league squad if they are unavailable.
– Stopped players who are out on loan becoming unhappy about being placed in the reserves.
– Board no longer incorrectly reject buidling a new stadium for financial reasons if the club has money available in the bank.
– No longer abled to make board requests to alter the current stadium once a new stadium is already planned.
– Stopped the board agreeing to purchase players that they cannot afford.
– Goal uploads now have differing titles and descriptions
– Stopped potential jump to match overview panel while uploading a clip
– Prevented use of keyboard shortcuts during upload process
– Fixed issue where uploads would fail if team name contained ‘&’ symbol
– Fixed issue where having multiple managers in hot seat game where a manager wasn’t logged in to Twitter could lead to them posting to another managers Twitter feed
– Movie recording no longer getting cut short if user left full screen mode while encoding video
– Players no longer occasionaly glide at start of new clip during match highlight package
– Fixed crash uploading individual goal from match that went to a penalty shoot out
– Stopped camera angle selected getting stuck after using view goal option from the upload panel
– Increased the time out on YouTube uploads which should cut down on issues being seen with uploads failing
– Nicknames not showing correctly in club background news in foreign languages. e.g. Torino – Toro.
– Stopped physical teams overperforming.
– Fixed Swedish Referees Association Manager of the Year from being given to managers outside of the premier division.
– Improved manager of the year award selection, by increasing the value of qualifying for champions league unexpectedly etc.
– Stopped a manager undeservedly winning manager of the month if he moved clubs during that month.
– Non player’s preferred formation is now displayed correctly.
– Fixed some issues with custom continental competitions which use a lot of teams.
– Fixed issue with continental cups being setup too early.
– Fixed problem with Champions League/Europa League not updating properly if custom continental cups are added with different season start days.
– Fixed some issues when adding custom lower divisions to a nation
– Can now use more than 200 nations for custom continental competitions.
– International friendlies for nations are now sorted by date.
– Fixed bug with custom division playoffs where a losing team from a lower division would be relegated from the lower division instead of remain in the lower division.
– Can now delete derbies from the editor.
– Fixed problem where Championship playoff wasn’t picking teams properly from a group stage.
– Club Youth Setup, Youth Academy and Youth Recruitment fields can be be assigned a -1 value to stop clubs producing youth players.
– Fixed issue where loan rules for one division were being used by all divisions.
– Stopped created teams with no captain or vice-captain set, defaulting to having Sandy Martens displayed as captain.
– Loan rules for a parent competition now work for sub-divisions.
– Championship playoffs across sub-divisions now work correctly.
– Encouraged more internal transfers.
– Fixed obscure issue whereby a player would accept an offer but then reject a slightly better offer.
– Stopped all hotseat managers from getting wants improved contract news item (when player isn’t thiers).
– Made a change to help movement of higher earning players when offered to clubs.
– Slowed down number of transfer decision by managers in minor divisions
– Got turkish teams to adhere to the foreigner rule.
– Made a change to help prevent teams from signing backup players and then fail to register them.
– Enabled agent offers of free transfer players outside of transfer window.
– Fixed match highest earner increases not being activated following a transfer.
– Allowed user to re-enter contract negotiations following an adjustments in budgets.
– Fixed news item stating player was due monthly installments from a transfer deal.
– Stopped user being able to offer wage after x appearances to former players.
– Fixed player rejecting contract offer due to not getting enough appearance bonus when he was offered what he requested.
– Fixed issue where minimum fee release clauses were not being setup correctly at the start of the game.
– Ensured players who are good enough to be first team regulars get stated as such in the loan offer news item.
– Toned down the initial agent demands regarding very large contract offers.
– Made it harder to bribe players with high signing on fees instead of giving them decent wages.
– Fixed confidence issue whereby board would think the manager was underperforming even though they were doing exactly as asked in the league.
– Fixed issue where if a player was sold for an extremely large amount, the baord could state you didn’t recieve enough money for him.
– Move matches to Sat or Wed option now works for leagues which have real-life fixtures defined.
– Fixed issue where code may show up in press conference news items on the client.
– Improved neutral stadium selection for custom continental competitions.
– Fixed issue where national team squad numbers were not being restricted correctly.
– Fixed the pre match news for domestic cups which wasn’t taking into account fixed draws when mentioning possible rivals to face in the next round
– Before saying that the fate is in hands for a team, the code is now checking how many fixtures to go there are, and, when it’s just one, is displaying a different string
– Fixed issue where player loaned out before squad registration still is included in the count of players selected.
– Pre match analysis are now showing an additional string with extra info when available (team score requirements).
– Pre match analysis strings are now taking into account the goal difference gap between two teams before saying things like “Team A can overtake Team B after next match”.
– Pre match analysis new feature: some new strings are into the game (not sure if they gonna be translated) displaying the minumum number of points a team needs to secure a fate from the next fixtures.
– Fixed a situation where a team would play twice on one day.
– Teams now don’t arrange friendlies for dates where they are set to play in European competitions.
– Fixed issue where a player might not be classed as home-grown when he is.
– 16/17 year old youth players don’t get given 15-21 homegrown status at the start of the game if they have no history entries.
– Fixed some issues with the European Club Rankings news item.
– Updated game credits.
– Added some missing tooltips.
– Host nation always plays in first World Cup match.
– European Championships 24 team schedule starting from 2016 extended a few days to cope with the extra games.
– French players now banned for international friendlies as well as competitive matches.
– African Nations Cup host for 2015 and 2017 is now coming from the three nations which placed bids in the real life for these two competitions.
– African Champions League and Super Cup have now their schedule updated.
– African Confederation Cup has its format and its schedule updated.
– African Super Cup Past winners have been ammended and the years stored updated to the current game format.
– Premier Division calendar table at start of game now filled out with Closing table standings from 2009/10 season.
– Argentine teams now play friendlies in mid season break.
– Average points column now added to Argentine Calendar table.
– Asian Champions League scheduling has been updated.
– Fixed Belgium super cup attendance.
– Bahia State Championship now has 2 relegated teams.
– FA Cup and Super League clashes with International matches are now fixed.
– Fixed issue with a player getting a two match ban due to automatic red card ban. A red card leads to a minimum of 15 points, meaning they would get a match ban anyway.
– Danish Superliga now doesn’t use Non-EU players on pitch rule.
– Fixed Community Shield sub rule, should be 6 from 7 subs.
– Updated Blue Square Premier TV money.
– League Cup First Round draw is working properly now, avoiding teams from the North to play teams from the South.
– New scheduling for the Championship, League One and League Two finals, which is now alternating between odd and even years too.
– Fixed 2011 Euro Cup final venue.
– Dutch Cup winner doesn’t take part in end of season European playoffs now.
– Maximum of 8 B teams can enter the Second division in one season.
– Maximum of 4 Over-22 players (1 goalkeeper + 3 other players) can be named in the match squad in any B team.
– Updated Durand Cup participants and fixture schedule.
– Updated First Division schedule.
– Serie C teams can now renew non-EU player contracts.
– New scheduling for Israelian Premier and National Toto Cups
– Removed the second leg Israelian Premier and National Toto Cups in the quarter finals.
– Updated Israeli Toto Cup’s group stage draw rules.
– Fixed disciplinary rules for First Division (2nd tier).
– Set the right host for the League Cup final in 2010/11, 2011/12 and 2012/13.
– Re-format of the Irish League Cup.
– Loan players in the SPL cannot play against their parent club.
– Fixed Scottish Premier League Saturday 3pm matches being shown to be on TV.
– Fixed teams in the Scottish Football League notbeing able to register free transfers they make after the closing of the registration period.
– Spanish teams can now freely sign any Spanish based player during January transfer window.
– Changed Swedish youth contract maximum age to 19 instead of 18.
– AI teams now always register their new signings
– Uruguayan Second Professional Division format change.
– New Myanmar flag
– Aab kit
– Brondby kits
– FC Copenhagen kits
– FC Midtjylland kits
– FC Nordsjaelland kits
– Horsens kits
– Lyngby kit
– Randers kit
– Portadown player pictures
– Liga Zon Sagres logo
– Liga Orangina logo
– Arouca logo
– Fatima logo
– Moreirense logo
– Penafiel logo
– Hamilton Academical player pictures
– Inverness Caledonian Thistle player pictures
– National service teams now cannot terminate loan contracts.
– Transfer budget now not shown for national service teams.
– Athletic Bilbao kits
– Zaragoza away kit
-all outside scenes resized and tidied up
-street_floor_texture 3-7 added to clean up the changes to the outside scenes
-shopfront texture 1,3 & 4 removed as well as car texture
-river texture resized
-50,000 TO 10-20B side blocks updated (xsi scene files and sia files) with double polygons
-5-10A top stand , 10-20A,50,000a right stand, 0-5B roof and xsi file fixes
-updated all stadium meshes with double sided polygons where needed