DOTA 2 26th July Patch Notes and Client are released. DOTA 2 26th July patch brings 3 unique characters namely Nyx Assassin, Visage and Keeper of the Light. The inclusion of Keeper Of The Light strengthens radiant intelligent hero column which was already short of intelligence heroes. On the other hand Valve adds 2 more heroes in the Dire which is going to be interesting. This update focuses on heroes, gameplay, Spectating, User Interface, Visuals, bots and Workshop. The related from this patch notes are written below.
DOTA 2 26th July 2012 Patch Notes:
– Added Nyx Assassin, Keeper of the Light, and Visage and enabled in Captain’s Mode!
– Added a cooldown to being able to find a match when a player declines or abandons a game.
– Beastmaster: Fixed Wild Axes working with Refresher.
– Beastmaster: Wild Axes no longer provide vision when they aren’t flying.
– Naga Siren: Fixed Dust of Appearance not working against units slept by Song of the Siren.
– Naga Siren: Fixed Ice Blast debuff not getting added to units slept by Song of the Siren.
– Naga Siren: Fixed Weave not affecting units slept by Song of the Siren.
– Phantom Lancer: Fixed Doppelwalk illusions not correctly replicating their inventory item slots.
– Rubick: Fixed Wild Axes being left around when another ability is stolen.
– Sand King: Neutrals can now be damaged by Sandstorm.
– Templar Assassin: Fixed Meld initial attack doing too much damage.
– Slardar: Fixed Bash working while doomed.
– Neutrals damaged by an invisible enemy will now try to run away.
– Multiple tweaks to director events and framing.
– Fixed particle effects sometimes not drawing while in Player Perspective mode.
– Added notification for when a Tournament has a live game currently running.
– The kill card now shows a randomly selected item that the killer is wearing. Also reduced its size.
– Fixed equipping an item in the backpack not jumping to the correct hero in the loadout
– Added Buyback to the spectating stats dropdown.
– Added a cooldown for being able to find a match when a player declines or abandons a game.
– Fixed Rubick retaining incorrect skins from stolen abilities when returning to his normal model.
– Meld damage display is now only shown for successful hits.
– Significant revision of how bots determine their strategic desires.
– Roshan desire has been significantly reworked. It’s now based on how quickly Roshan can be killed given the available heroes and how quickly enemies can show up.
– Evasion desire is now more granular. Things like Blade Fury now cause a range of evasion desire based on the bot’s current health.
– Fixed case where bots were trying to path to an invalid location when defending their base.
– Made bots more aggressive about attacking when defending a lane.
– Cleaned up inferred human modes for pushing and defending lanes.
– Made bots less concerned about distance when considering an attack on a pinged target.
– Fixed bug that made pinged towers less likely to attract allied bots that were doing other high-priority stuff.
– Tuned retreat desire values when hurt and close to the fountain.
– Made bots somewhat more likely to buy a flying courier.
– Added a new Import Wearable option to the Publish New Item section of the in-game workshop UI. It will compile, validate, and preview your model before you submit it. When submitting, it also packs the files into a format that makes it much easier for us to bring it into the game.
– Adjusted animation timing on Grave Chill, Soul Assumption, and Summon Familiars.
– Switched Keeper to be a 6-ability hero all the time with empty slots that Spirit Form fills in.
– Made Spirit Form Illuminate complete casting if Keeper dies.
– Fixed situation where Keeper’s abilities could get swapped into odd positions.
– Fixed issues with Visage’s Familiar tabbing.
– Fixed Impale not stacking if used with Refresher.
– Fixed Gravekeeper’s Cloak armor values.
– Fixed flipped icons for Ring of Aquila and Tranquil Boots.
– Capped the maximum bot desire for doing Rosh slightly lower.
– Lowered bot Push and Roshan desires when at low health.
– Fixed Undying’s Plague Aura not healing him the right amount when units die.
– Fixed Familiars level 3 vision AOE.
– Fixed Summon Familiars cast point and behavior.
– Fixed Familiar’s stun damage not getting upgraded after level 1.
– Fixed Keeper of the Light’s base armor.
– Fixed Spiked Carapace cast time.
– Fixed Nyx Assassin’s base armor.
– Fixed Illuminate not granting vision when channeling.
– Stolen familiars are now killed when another ability is stolen.
– Fixed Familiar Damage Charges sometimes not getting restored over time.
– Fixed Familiar’s attack projectile speed.
– Fixed Soul Assumption and Grave Chill cast points.
– Fixed Recall ignoring disable help settings if targeted via ground or minimap.
– Fixed Familiars autoattacking.
– Cleaned up a number of Keeper’s effects.
– Fixed not being able to drag-select units by dragging over their models.
– Fixed Rubick stealing Keeper’s Spirit Form Illuminate.
– Chen and Keeper now will teleport units without them ending up stuck. They also un-infest Naix.
– Fixed endlessly looping sound when Recall is used on the same target using Refresher.
– Fixed Rubick getting the wrong Illuminate when stealing the Spirit Form version of Illuminate End.
– Fixed Rubick not getting Spirit Form visual effect.
– Fixed Recall selecting an illusion when location-cast.
– Improved flying units trying to stack on top of each other.
– Fixed Grave Chill ignoring Linken’s Sphere
Currently there are some reviews coming up related to 26yh July 2012 Patch and the next update will focus on the changes according to the community’s will. So guys just keep looking here to grab the latest update from Valve.