Custom NPC Mod is finally updated to the latest version of Minecraft. Custom NPC is modification for both Single and Multiplayer that adds non-player characters controlled/programmed by you. You can use NPC’s to fill your world, they act like villagers, citizens. They can perform tasks for you such as Mining, Smelting and farming.
Description: Adds AI Characters in Minecraft world.
Release date: 20th October, 2016
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Download Custom NPCs Mod for Minecraft:
For 1.12.2 (Direct) Custom-NPC.jar
For 1.12 (Direct) Custom-NPC.jar
For 1.11.2 (Direct) CustomNPC.jar
For 1.10.2 (Direct) CustomNPC_1.10.2.jar
For 1.9 (Direct) – CustomNPCs_1.9.jar
For 1.8.9 (Direct) – CustomNPCs_1.8.9.jar
For 1.8.9 (Alternate) – CustomNPCs_1.8.9.jar
For 1.8.8 (Direct) – CustomNPCs_1.8.8.jar
For 1.8.8 (Alternate) – CustomNPCs_1.8.8.jar
For 1.8 – (Direct) CustomNPCs_1.8.0_alpha.jar
For 1.8 – (Direct) CustomNPCs_1.8.0_beta.jar
For 1.7.10 – (Direct) CustomNPCs_1.7.10d.jar
For 1.8 – CustomNPCs_1.8.0 (released)
For 1.7.10 – Custom NPCs_1.7.10.zip
For 1.6.2 – CustomNPCs_1.62.zip (4.5MB)
Last Updated on: 28th September 2015
How to install Custom NPCs Mod in Minecraft:
– Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
– Download and install Minecraft Forge Universal.
– Now open Minecraft.jar using WinRaR or 7zip.
– Extract the Forge universal files into Minecraft.jar root and delete META-INF folder.
– Launch Minecraft to see if Forge is installed successfully.
– Download Custom NPC mod zip file (don’t extract it) and place it in .minecraft/mods folder.
– Custom NPC mod will be installed, Launch Minecraft and enjoy.
• This mod will not function without ModLoader based on Forge
• Custom NPC supports LAN/MP/SP.
• Back-up your saves before installation.
• Incompatible with Risugami ModLoader
• Custom textures can be added in .minecraft/saves/your world/customnpcs/mob folder.
• Configuration file can be found here: .minecraft/config/CustomNPCs.cfg