ComputerCraft is a modification for Minecraft that brings usable Computers inside your world. Yes, it brings programmable computers and wired networking inside your Minecraft world. The fun part is, you can use the computers through Lua programming language to control the Redstone system along with RedPower2 wires. The Computers can play music, store data using Text editor and they have 2 built-in games. This is by far the most genius mod for Minecraft.
Description: A custom mod for Minecraft.
Last Release date: 28th June, 2020
Filesize: 1.46 MB
Requirement: Minecraft Forge
Compatibility: Windows, Mac and Linux
ComputerCraft Mod Download for Minecraft :
For 1.12.2 (Direct) – Computer-Craft.jar
For 1.11.2 (Direct) – Computer-Craft.jar
For 1.9.4 (Direct) – Computer-Craft.jar
For 1.8.9 (Direct) – Computer-Craft.jar
For 1.8.9 (Alt) – Computer-Craft.jar
For 1.8 (Direct) –ComputerCraft1.76-pr7.jar
For 1.8 (Alt) – ComputerCraft1.76-pr7.jar
For 1.7.10 (Direct) ComputerCraft1.74-for-1.7.10.jar
For 1.7.10 (Alt) ComputerCraft1.74-for-1.7.10.jar
For 1.6.2 ComputerCraft 1.55.zip (105 KB)
For 1.5.1 – ComputerCraft1.52.zip (950~ KB)
How to install ComputerCraft Mod in Minecraft
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge according to your Minecraft version.
- Download ComputerCraft Mod zip from the link(s) above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.miencraft and press enter
- Open Mods folder and put the mod zip file there. (refer to step #3).
- Launch Minecraft to verify mod installation.
- Ported to Minecraft
- Added Wired Modems
- Added Networking Cables
- Made Wireless Modems more expensive to craft
- New redstone API functions: getAnalogInput(), setAnalogOutput(), getAnalogOutput()
- Peripherals can now be controlled remotely over wired networks
- New peripheral API function: getNames()
- New event: “monitor_resize” when the size of a monitor changes
- Except for labelled computers and turtles, ComputerCraft blocks no longer drop items in creative mode
- The pick block function works in creative mode now works for all ComputerCraft blocks
- All blocks and items now use the IDs numbers assigned by FTB by default
- Fixed turtles sometimes placing blocks with incorrect orientations
- Fixed Wireless modems being able to send messages to themselves
- Fixed turtle.attack() having a very short range
- Various bugfixes
- Make a back-up of your Minecraft installation prior to installation
- You can check ComputerCraft Recipes and tips here.
Enjoy playing Minecraft with ComputerCraft Mod with Minecraft . If you have any problem getting this mod or if you have any query related to this mod. Please let us know via comment section. We will definitely look forward to it. Have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here..